The guide is only available for $49 for the next...
The cringe-factor — “How can I relax enough to enjoy the experience when just *thinking* about butt stuff makes me feel awkward?”
The possibility of pain — “What if I try it, only to end up moaning in pain rather than pleasure?”
The potential mess — “Will this be really sexy… or REALLY embarrassing?”
Enter your bullet points here..
A full breakdown of the ins and outs of butt stuff. We’re busting common myths, clearing up what butt stuff actually is and why people like it, and helping you consider all your options before diving in.
A tastefully illustrated guide that walks you through every last detail, step by step. So you know exactly what to do from the initial prep all the way through to aftercare.
Tips, techniques, and positions for every body and experience level. We’ve got you covered whether you’re using toys, fingers, or a penis. And whether you’re just beginning or you’re looking for more advanced tips as your exploration grows!
Lifetime access to the guide — peek at it anytime you want to explore old favorite tips and ideas, try something new, or get a quick refresher on any step of the process.
Enter your bullet points here..
- Is this guide just about anal intercourse?Nope! Butt Stuff is so much more than just anal sex. This guide will help you experiment with backdoor play in ways that feel good, even if you only want to use hands or toys.
- Is it beginner-friendly?Yes, this guide is perfect for beginners! It covers everything you need to know to take the nerves out of trying anal play. From basic anatomy and preparation for both partners to beginner-friendly positions and self-pleasure options.
- Will I get anything out of this if I’m more experienced with butt stuff?Yes! It includes more advanced tips and acts to expand the exploration—like pegging, rimming, and more!
- Is this… going to get messy?When it comes to butt stuff, some of the most common questions asked are about hygiene. In the guide, we cover so many ways to help you have a clean, safe experience while keeping embarrassment to a minimum.
- Should I be worried about pain?Two key elements of pleasurable butt play are making sure you’re relaxed and tuned in to your body’s cues. Both are great skills to develop in the bedroom, even if you don’t wind up loving butt play! We give you plenty of tips for mastering these techniques so you can minimize pain and maximize pleasure.
- What if my partner likes butt stuff a little too much?In the guide, we bust common myths, like whether your partner enjoying anal play puts their sexual orientation into question (spoiler alert: it doesn’t!). And if you’re concerned about your partner preferring butt stuff over other acts, think of it like this… You’re adding a tasty option to the menu, but who wants the same dinner every night?!
- Is this guide inclusive?Yes! We aim to ensure our products are inclusive of all genders and orientations. Plus, the great thing is—everyone has a butt! And toys and hands can feel really good, so anyone can be the “receiver” or the “giver.”
- Do you offer refunds?Due to the digital nature of this product, we are not able to offer refunds at this time.
- HELP! I haven't received my guide yet!Sometimes our emails can get stuck in a spam folder or occasionally we've had someone misspell their email during the purchase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get it to you right away!
- Total payment
- 1xButt Stuff$49-+
All prices in USD