keeping the spark alive!
This offer is only available for $99 for the next...
with this course created specifically for busy parents.
Prioritize yourselves, even if it’s just a few minutes at a time. When parents take time to nurture their relationship, the whole family wins.
Stop buying into frustrating beliefs like “this just is how it is when you have kids.” It’s easy to lose hope that keeping the spark alive is possible. (And society just reinforces this idea!) Now you can disrupt those beliefs and take control of how YOU want your partnership to feel.
Reignite the bond that brought you together by getting on the same page emotionally and sexually. This course offers the support you need to become a team and enjoy time together again. Because a wink here and a lingering kiss there go a long way in making life more fun.
Add quality (kid-free) time for connection into the fabric of your hectic schedule. Without having to completely rearrange your weekly whiteboard.
Maintain your connection. That perfect moment to prioritize yourselves isn’t coming. Unless you find ways to make it happen for YOU.
Enter your bullet points here..
- How does it work?Once you join, you’ll get instant access to the video lessons and downloadable workbook.
The course has quick (we’re talking just a few minutes each), 100% parent-focused lessons to help you rediscover your love for each other and finally get back on the same team as a couple. And build real, meaningful ways to prioritize your partnership just as much as you prioritize your roles as parents.
The workbook acts as a guide to help you process new discoveries together and implement everything you’ve learned in ways that feel gooood. And sustainable. For both of you.
- How much time will it take?Each lesson in the course takes less than 10 minutes! You’re free to go at your own pace and hit pause whenever you need to.
The goal of this course is to bring ease back into your relationship dynamic. We know your time is precious, so we’ve distilled our best tips for parents into quick lessons you can sneak in, even at the end of a long day.
- Do we lose access at some point?Never! Buying MILFs, DILFs, and PILFs gives you lifetime access to our best resources and tips for parents. All in a concise and value-packed online course format. So you can dive in at any time without ever wondering how to get out of the inevitable romantic rut again.
- Does the course require us to have sex?Nope! This course focuses on navigating and removing blockages that are limiting your relationship. So if you’re still in the tender post-partum phase, you can rest easy knowing that nothing is required of your body.
- Do you offer refunds?We are offering a 3-day money-back guarantee, so you can try MILFs, DILFs, and PILFs risk-free! If you decide that the program is not for you within those 72 hours, we’ll give you your money back — no questions asked.
- Is it inclusive?Yes! This course is for parents of all genders and orientations.
- But, you guys don’t have kids… right?Vanessa here to answer! Xander and I aren’t parents ourselves. So why did we make a course for parents? Because I’m a licensed marriage and family therapist with a Master’s degree in psychology. A huge part of my educational and clinical training was with kids and families. I’ve worked with thousands of families, and have had the opportunity to test and refine all of my strategies.
We were also excited to create this course because part of our mission is to support families and to stop the generational shame cycle around sex.
Think of me like a pediatrician without kids, a pharmacist who hasn’t taken the medication you’ve been prescribed, or a sports psychologist who isn’t a professional athlete.
If you’re the kind of person who wants the professionals that you work with to have had the same direct experience you have, that’s your right, and we respect that! This just won’t be the right course for you.
- Total payment
- 1xMILFs, DILFs, & PILFs: Rediscovering Intimacy And Sex For Parents$99-+
All prices in USD